Welcome to CFAWL!
CFAWL is a professional organization devoted to:
1. Actively promoting the advancement and recognition of women in the legal profession;
2. Expanding leadership and involvement of its members in the community at large;
3. Furthering the common interests of, and encouraging camaraderie and learning among, its members;
4. Promoting women's opportunities and rights; and
5. Upholding the highest standards of integrity, honor, and courtesy in the legal profession.
CFAWL presented a "Big Check" for $13,000 to A Place for Children at our August Luncheon.
CFAWL Membership - It's Time To Renew Your CFAWL Membership! Click here to find out how!
Interested in Joining a CFAWL Committee? See Below!
- This year the Mentoring Chairs are in need of a Support Team to assist with bringing CFAWL's award-winning Mentorship Program to life for 2014-2015. Members of the Support Team may be involved with pairing mentors to mentees and/or coordinating the kickoff and mid-year mentoring program events. To get involved, please complete the application at www.cfawl.org/membership.
- Start your CFAWL year out right by joining the Committee for the Annual Judicial Reception. This is a fun, short term commitment from August to November 18th. It is a great way to contribute to CFAWL, meet new people, and make new friends. We are looking for ten great CFAWL members! If you are interested in joining the committee, please contact Deborah Cook at firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to see all of CFAWL's upcoming awesome events!